property developers insurance

There are plenty of property developers out there who go it alone, by this we mean they are the ones who go out there and source the property or land and then they are the ones that take on the build of the, development instead of sourcing it out to a building contractor.

When this is the case the Property Developer’s insurance must be correct to make sure the whole risk is insured. Read More

High Net worth celebrity insurance

We insured a well-known celebrity recently for a high net worth Buildings and Contents insurance. The celebrity was referred into us and was previously insuring on a comparison site. A comparison site is no place for a High Net worth client, as there is no way they can be advised on all the endorsements that can catch them out, on what is known as a standard wording policy. Read More

building developments insurance

In any building development you will need to consider the following insurances:

Existing structure cover– If you have a premises which you decide to develop you will need to cover the existing property even if it’s just the front façade being left as this will not be included in any other insurances. This is the cover that the bank/lender will normally request This cover is normally basic (i.e. restricted to fire, lightning, earthquake/explosion, aircraft & subsidence)is because of the ongoing works. A more comprehensive cover can often be applied to include malicious damage and escape of water, however restrictions will apply. Read More

high net worth insurance cover

So why use a Broker and not go direct or through a comparison site?
Use a broker like Goldcrest Insurance who have been dealing with High Net Worth Insurance clients for 40 years and you have access to the whole high net worth market. Not only this but we know each insurers product inside out and their requirements which in turn is relayed to the clients and keeps them safe. Not only this but Goldcrest Insurance also negotiate premium on their client’s behalf ensuring they are getting the best rate possible. Read More

Properties covered by Landlord Insurance

BTL (Buy-to-Let) property insurance (also known as Landlords’ insurance) is needed to protect you from potentially huge financial outlay in the case of something going wrong with your rental property. It is important that you have thorough cover in place for your own peace of mind. Below are some of the different insurances that can make up comprehensive BTL property insurance , and why it make sense financially to consolidate these various policies. Read More


With many changes in HMO Legislation in the last 12 months, it’s no surprise that Landlords don’t know which way to turn. With  increasing stamp duty, changes in taxation and ever increasing regulations, being a landlord is becoming more of a minefield every day.  Having said that, HMO property can still be a good investment if you do your research, look after your property and tenants and understand those areas where cost savings can still be made. One such area where you can help to cut costs is by working with a specialist Insurance broker that really understands HMO Insurance and has access to all the best policies out there. Read More

I can therefore confidently recommend Goldcrest Insurance to anyone that wants good affordable insurance with great customer service.

- Greg Newman - DOR-2-DOR

Read more testimonials

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover

Request a Call Back