Property Owner’s Insurance

Property owner's house in LondonProperty Owner’s Insurance for Developers and Landlords from your friendly and independent broker. With many people either choosing to rent or unable to get onto the property ladder, canny investors are still purchasing both commercial or residential property to let out. For many this means requiring property owners insurance.

Whether you own one let property, have a big portfolio or are looking at starting out, we can help ensure you have the right property insurance in place. Look to us to source the best cover for you, regardless of whether the property is commercial, residential or mixed usage.

Although letting your property whether residential or commercial can be a shrewd investment, it does not come without its risks.

This is why it is essential for landlord’s to have a property owner’s insurance policy in place to cover their investments from a range of unexpected perils. Contact us to find out how we can save you money on your property insurance policy today.

Call Now To Speak To One
Of Our Friendly Staff

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover. Call now for a customised one minute quote.

Get a Quote

Speak to one of our team today and we’ll find you the best quote on the market

Why use Goldcrest for your property owners insurance?

With over 30 years’ experience in tendering the market for the landlords sector, Goldcrest are experts in providing specialist property owners insurance protection to meet all the requirements for property owners, whether you own just one or a portfolio of properties.

We search a wide panel of leading UK insurers, meaning that we can offer you the most competitive landlord’s insurance policy to meet your needs at an affordable price.

The policies we offer cater to give property owners needs and requires to ultimately provide the peace of mind that their assets are fully secure.

We understand that each risk is different, we consider any trade the occupant may be; even if the property is yet to be let (i.e. unoccupied) or is under construction.

As with all property owners insurance the buildings should be insured for their full rebuilding cost and not for the market value.

Standard and option cover available:

  • Buildings (All Risks* and Subsidence)
  • Loss of Rental Income
  • Landlord’s Fixtures and Fittings
  • Contents of the Common Parts
  • Property Owner’s Liability
  • Legal Expenses

*Such as fire, storm, flood, escape of water, theft or even malicious damage impact from aircraft or vehicles and escape of water from tanks or pipes.

We also look after property development projects, so if that is something you are considering, then please do get in touch.

I can therefore confidently recommend Goldcrest Insurance to anyone that wants good affordable insurance with great customer service.

- Greg Newman - DOR-2-DOR

Read more testimonials

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover

Request a Call Back