HMOs and Homeless Tenants Protection

Managing let properties, particularly those housing homeless tenants and Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs), presents unique challenges for landlords. These properties often involve complex tenancy arrangements and higher risks, making appropriate insurance coverage essential. Insurance for such properties not only protects against potential financial losses but also ensures compliance with regulatory standards. This article aims to provide valuable insights into the specific insurance needs for properties accommodating homeless tenants and HMOs. Read More

High Net Worth Car

High net worth car insurance is a specialised type of auto insurance designed specifically for luxury vehicle owners. This type of insurance provides comprehensive coverage and exclusive benefits that cater to the unique needs of high-end vehicle owners. Luxury vehicles are not only a significant financial investment, but they also hold sentimental value and are often a symbol of success. As such, it is essential to protect them with insurance coverage that goes beyond the standard policies offered to average vehicle owners. Read More

English lakeside luxury home

Owning a luxury home is a significant investment, and protecting that investment is crucial as luxury homes come with unique risks and challenges that require specialised insurance coverage. From high-value items and custom features to unique architectural designs and prime locations, luxury homes demand attention to detail when it comes to insurance. Insuring a luxury home requires special consideration and attention to detail to ensure adequate protection. Read More

Metropolitan Hotel

Insurance is a vital aspect of running a successful hospitality business, as it helps protect against various risks and unforeseen events that could otherwise result in significant financial losses. Hotel and guest house owners face a range of risks, including property damage, liability claims, and business interruptions. To mitigate these risks, it’s essential to have appropriate insurance coverage in place. Read More

HMO Landlord

(HMOs) have become a popular housing option in the UK, particularly in urban areas, due to their affordability and flexibility. HMOs are properties that are rented out to multiple tenants, often students or young professionals, who share common areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, and living rooms. As the demand for HMOs continues to grow, it’s important for landlords to understand the unique risks associated with this type of property and the need for specialised insurance coverage. Read More

Busy Restaurant

The hospitality industry is a vital part of the UK economy, generating billions of pounds in revenue each year. However, it’s also an industry that’s particularly vulnerable to various risks, including fire, flood, food poisoning, and accidents. These risks can have a significant impact on businesses, leading to loss of reputation, financial losses, and even closure. Insurance plays a crucial role in mitigating these risks, providing financial protection and peace of mind for business owners. Read More

Fleet of Insured Company Vans

Insurance serves as a vital shield, safeguarding assets against unforeseen events and financial turbulence. Its importance spans various areas, from Property Owners Insurance protecting residential and commercial properties to Fleet Insurance ensuring the safety of vehicles ranging from minibuses to large fleets. Contractors Insurance, encompassing liabilities and risks specific to construction and related fields, is equally essential. Read More

actors working on set

As an actor or actress in the UK, you may find that your profession poses some unique challenges when it comes to securing affordable car insurance. Whether you’re driving to auditions, transporting costumes and props, or simply commuting to set, having adequate coverage is essential. However, many insurers view actors and actresses as high-risk drivers due to their often-unpredictable schedules and extensive time spent on the road. In this guide, we’ll explore how actors and actresses in the UK can navigate the complexities of car insurance and secure a fair deal. Read More

contractor on site sunny day

As UK summer temperatures start to rise (finally!), outdoor work becomes increasingly hazardous for tradespeople. While it’s crucial to prioritise worker safety, many smaller businesses can’t halt operations due to the heat. Addressing these concerns becomes essential, especially given a recent Toolstation survey indicating over half of tradespeople expressed concerns about sunburn during outdoor work. Yet, a surprising number admitted to not using sunscreen. Read More

I can therefore confidently recommend Goldcrest Insurance to anyone that wants good affordable insurance with great customer service.

- Greg Newman - DOR-2-DOR

Read more testimonials

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover

Request a Call Back