Let Property Landlord Insurance

Handing over keys

With the property market on the rise, now is a great time to jump on the “ladder” or in some cases acquire a new ladder. Becoming a landlord for some people isn’t all plain sailing, once you’re past the conveyancing stage, the mortgage stage, in order to exchange/complete you’re sent on the mission to insure your newly acquired let property.  Very little guidance is given when acquiring the right insurance for your fresh asset and for what is now a polluted market, the prospect of searching through countless insurers for the right cover and the right premium can leave any landlord with a pending headache.

This is where the value of a broker comes to play – rather than search 20+ insurers yourself, why not leave it to one person with market knowledge to instantaneously give you a quote over the phone from their dedicated panel?  Well this is the service that is available to Landlords at Goldcrest.  When acquiring your let property insurance, we appreciate the deadlines you may have, so rather than being passed from pillar to post, any commercial or let property customer is given a dedicated account handler that will be their first and only point of contact for their quotation, unlike most mainstream providers you may be likely to try.

At Goldcrest we love those tricky non-standard let properties that you’re finding impossible to insure whether it be tenant type (homeless, rehabilitation tenants etc.) or the property type (subsidence history, Grade listed etc.) – so whether standard let or non-standard let, contact us for your let property requirements today.

Acceptable Lets:

  • Professional
  • HMOs
  • Student
  • Retired
  • Housing Association & Local Authority/Council
  • DSS / DSS Referrals
  • Unoccupied / Unoccupied pending Sale & non-structural Renovation
  • Structural Renovation
  • Asylum Seekers
  • UK Holiday Homes
  • Part Owner Occupied, Part Let properties
  • Single Flats/Maisonettes which form part of a larger building
  • Purpose Built Flats
  • Private Dwellings converted into flats
  • Bedsits

Acceptable Commercial Trades include:

  • Offices
  • Shops – including those selling alcohol and tobacco
  • Cafes, Restaurant’s and Takeaways including those using deep fat fryer
  • Bakers
  • Warehouses
  • Guest Houses
  • Public Houses & Wine Bars
  • Sports Clubs
  • Social Clubs
  • Commercial Premises with a residential dwelling above provided both are let
I can therefore confidently recommend Goldcrest Insurance to anyone that wants good affordable insurance with great customer service.

- Greg Newman - DOR-2-DOR

Read more testimonials

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover

Request a Call Back