Optional HMO Insurance Benefits

We are specialists in the HMO market. Our rates are up there with the best out there, if not the best.  At Goldcrest we have a great scheme where claims under £2.5k are settled within 48 hours and all other claims we will try to settle within a month.

Home of Multiple Occupancy Insurance or HMO insurance is tough to come by with many insurers tending to shy away from this market. Multi Let insurance has become a lot more common over the past 10 years with Landlords trying to maximise the potential of Rent from their properties.

In our eyes a well-run House of Multiple Occupation can be one of the safest to take on board. Reason being the local council require HMO licences for all properties over 2 floors. There are fire regulations, electrical regulations and more, which means properties have to be run well and if not large fines can be imposed by the councils.

Call Now To Speak To One
Of Our Friendly Staff

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover. Call now for a customised one minute quote.

Get a Quote

Speak to one of our team today and we’ll find you the best quote on the market

House used as HMOSome benefits of this insurance include:

  • Loss of Rent up to any amount and over a 12/24/36 month period
  • Contents
  • Buildings
  • Legal Cover
  • Public and Employers liability
  • Covers any tenant e.g: DSS referral and non-referral / students / professional etc.
  • Any amount of licensed rooms covered

At Goldcrest Insurance we try to help the landlords with their insurances as much as possible and pride ourselves on given good advice wherever possible.

Many landlords will come to us with 2 or 3 properties and we will help their portfolios grow over the years with the right insurers and the best deals on the market.

We deal with standard residential HMO properties or we can deal with Commercial property insurance risks i.e. if there is a commercial premise with flats above which is being lived in with multiple tenancy agreements.

It doesn’t matter if you want buildings insurance for an Indian restaurant with flats above or just a standard policy for a residential house, we know we can get you a rate which you will be happy with and also an insurer you will be happy with, so you can have peace of mind that everything is being insured properly.