Insurance for public house

public house insurance image

If you’re looking for cover for your Public house, we have an array of policies available that provide the ideal cover for a number of licensed trades such as Public Houses, Wine Bars, Members’ Clubs, Political Clubs, Snooker & Pool Halls, Social Clubs, Sports Clubs and Working Men’s Clubs, offering tailored policies to meet your requirements – cover can be extended to include key optional extensions including Children’s Outdoor Play Areas, Outside Catering extension and Legal Expenses.

Unlike some providers you are likely to encounter, we are not bound to one provider, so when you contact Goldcrest to quote on the insurance for your Pub, you can be safe in the knowledge that our team will carry out a full market tender, with detailing of each provider’s rate should you prefer.

We are experienced in the public house insurance industry and have experienced staff who can assist you with any questions you may have on your current or new policy.

So when approaching Goldcrest, you can a drink on us! With the money we save you on the insurance for your Pub!

Standard Coverage available includes:

  • Stock cover
  • Contents cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Money
  • Goods in Transit
  • Book Debts
  • Frozen Food
  • Employer’s Liability
  • Public & Products Liability

Optional Extensions available:

  • Legal Expenses
  • Buildings cover
  • Glass, Canopies and Signs up to a limit of £10,000
  • Household Goods up to a limit of £100,000
  • Loss of Licence
  • All Risks – UK or Worldwide
  • Accidental Damage to buildings and/or contents can be included
  • Liability cover for Children’s Outdoor Play Areas available
  • Outside Caterers extension
  • Terrorism
I can therefore confidently recommend Goldcrest Insurance to anyone that wants good affordable insurance with great customer service.

- Greg Newman - DOR-2-DOR

Read more testimonials

All our Quotes are tailor made to get you the best cover

Request a Call Back