Hotel or Guest House Insurance
We know that protecting and ensuring the smooth running of assets such as B&B’s, hotels and a range of other establishments offering rooms for the night is essential to the owner.
If you own a hotel or guesthouse, there are risks from which you need to defend yourself, your staff and your patrons. Those risks can seem invisible until the very moment that something goes wrong, but without insurance the costs of accidents or mistakes can be unbearable.
Hotel & Guesthouse Insurance can ensure that should something go wrong on your premises, you, your business equipment, your employees and your clientele can be covered from the unpredictable costs than can arise.
At Goldcrest, we understand the stresses and strains of running a hotel or B&B; as you strive to give your customers an enjoyable stay, it can be all too easy to forget about some of the risks attached to the hotel industry.
We pride ourselves on working with businesses with unique requirements. Whatever your type of business or the risks involved, it’s likely that we can help you find the right policy for your needs
We pick the very best hotel insurance products from the UK’s leading insurers to provide a range of hotel insurance solutions that can cater for almost any establishment:
- Independent hotels
- Guest Houses
- Hotel chains
- Large metropolitan hotels
- Motels, budget hotels and travel inns
- Country clubs and converted country mansions
- Hotels with swimming pools, fitness centres, beauticians and gyms
- Listed buildings and those with special architectural features
- Hotels incorporating conference facilities, function rooms and business centres
- Buildings situated in coastal or remote locations
- Hotels with golf courses or extensive parkland grounds
- Public Liability & Employers Liability
- Business Interruption
- Money Cover
- Personal assaults in work hours
- Loss of alcohol licence protection
- Legal Expenses